Buttons

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Zoya Jo

  Today I want to share a manicure I did awhile back with Zoya Jo, one of my 3 Free polishes from Zoya's Facebook offer!

Outdoors, shade, no flash
  This is three coats of Jo, a sort of corflower blue with a delicate shimmer.  Could have been two coats if they were slightly thicker.  For stamping I used Bundle Monster plate BM10 and Konad Special White polish.  I am not entirely sure this design was meant to be a tip design, what with the flat edge and all, but I decided to give it a go.  It worked out okay.. sometimes the image didn't fully cover the tip and I had to use the Konad polish to fill it out (which is tough since it is so thick).  Overall an interesting experiment, and it still looked pretty cute in my opinion. :)

1 comment:

  1. The more I see Jo, the more I wish I had gotten it during the Facebook promotion. And I love the colors I got during the promotion.

    I'm not a big Konad person (or Bundle Monster in this case) but that is a cute design.

    ReplyDelete