Buttons

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

  Dan and I celebrated our second Anniversary last month.  I borrowed one of Becky's new polishes that fit the day perfectly - OPI Happy Anniversary!

Outdoors, full sun
  Happy Anniversary is a hard color to describe - it is a very sheer, silvery-white polish full of pale multicolor and silver glitter.  It has a sort of opalescent sheen to it and it really shines in direct light.  I used four coats to achieve something close to opacity, however this is really pretty with just one coat as well, for something more sheer.  Forgive my slightly terrible pictures, as these were the first I was taking on my new camera and I was still figuring it out! :)

Indoors, artificial light, no flash
  I added the image with Konad plate m64 and Konad Special Black.  I wore this for our Anniversary date to watch Tron in 3D at the AMC Fork and Screen, where we ate some really yummy food while watching the movie.  A very pretty manicure for a very special day!

2 comments: