Buttons

Friday, December 31, 2010

Some Enchanted Berries...

  This is another manicure I wore before Christmas, using one of my fabulous Deborah Lippmann polishes!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash
  For these nails I started off with two coats of OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries, one of my favorite pinks.  It is a bright berry creme, with really nice application.  On top of this, I added two coats of Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening, which contains both large hex and small pink glitters.  It is a much more dispersed glitter, which I think would be very hard to achieve opacity with.  However it works great as a topcoat!  These were very fun (and very pink) nails - I am loving all of these chunky glitters!  I have now worn all of the polishes in All That Jazz trio by Lippmann and they were all great - definitely worth getting if you haven't yet!

Artificial light

4 comments:

  1. This polish looks so rich. Its so pretty with the glitter ontop! Love it. I also love your picture with your kitty playing with your polish. I'm a sucker for cats!
    Check out my blog and follow me! http://collegestudentsnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just letting you know that I've tagged you on my blog! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for glitter lippmann's! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete